Monday, October 15, 2007

What a weekend!!!



This was one busy weekend!!! Late Friday afternoon Olivia's new MEC snowsuit arrived in the mail. When we put Olivia's on to try it out Lily wanted hers on too so the two of them paraded around like some sort of deranged colourful astronauts.




I am doing a trade with an MDC mama. She gets a wool stuffed, wool felt Mama and baby bear and I get a Boob nursing shirt. I spent quiet a bit of time on Saturday working on the cub. Here it is. Now I have to wait for the felt for Mama to arrive. Wool felt is so wonderful. It is sofft and strong. It is in no way comparable to that craft felt that is made of plastic.


Sunday was Todd's birthday. I made him a HUGE breakfast of scrambled tofu, hash browns with green onion and red pepper and veggie sausage links. After that big rock was sitting in our tummies we went for a family bike ride downtown for coffee. Getting there was so hard on me. I couldn't figure out why it was so much work then Todd noticed that my rear tire was almost completely flat. We filled it up and then it was smooth sailing.


After the coffee we had a quick lunch and then just hung out until supper time. We had a pizza party (whole wheat crusts and soy cheese) and then this pie. The filling is made from tofu, honey and vanilla and was so good. My parents came to the party too.


Now I have a sick girl hanging on me. I guess that this weekend was a little too much for her to handle.



No comments: