Monday, October 08, 2007

Today is lovely!!

Well today is thanksgiving up here in Canada and we are having a lovely day off. This morning the girls and I took Todd out for the nature walk that we take every Monday and now Olivia is off to spend some time at my mom's house. We had our big meal of seitan, garlic mashed potatoes, corn, dressing and gravy last night so there's no pressure to cook something big today. We can just enjoy this extra day together.

I forgot my camera this morning so there are no pictures of the walk but maybe I will be able to get something up here soon. I personally dislike reading blog posts that don't have pictures. I promise to get better at remembering to take (and download) pictures so I can post them here.

Also, thank you to those of you who left me comments. I can't believe that there are people out there that are reading this!!

Happy thanksgiving!!!

No comments: