Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Someone payed off my student loan :o

I can't believe it!!! It happened at the beginning of June and I only just found out yesterday. Todd and I have been saving up to pay of our 2 smaller student loans leaving us with his one big loan to contend with and we had just saved enough to pay my loan off. I called the student loan office to confirm my loan total and the woman told me that it was zero..nada...zip. No loan. She said that it had been paid off in full in early June. I sure am happy and wishing I knew how this happened. I don't know anyone who would pay it off.

So yesterday I went down to the bank and payed his loan off instead. I'm ecstatic about the fact that we are about 6 months ahead of where we planned to be in terms of getting rid of these loans.

Thank you universe!!!!!!

No comments: