I've been tagged by Amy at ...what I am..... The rules are as follows:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So in keeping with the rules here are my 7 things:
1) I was born in Sweden.
2) I have a serious addiction to reading parenting books and I think I need to stop because I am feeling too conflicted in my parenting.
3) Todd and I eat a snack almost every night.
4) Since I was a child I have had an obsession with the mail. I wait and I wait for that letter carrier to come. I'm even happy with a bill.
5) I LOVE salty and savoury food and could really take or leave sweets. I'll take a chip over a chocolate bar any day (Yummmm!)
6) The curtains in my living room are unfinished, cut pieces of fabric. As is the table cloth on my dining room table.
7) I often feel so busy and overwhelmed that I get stuck doing nothing when what I really should be doing is one of the many things that are overwhelming me.
Amanda at The Rowdy Pea
Carle of Our Holistic Life and Waldorf in the Seasons of Life
Emilie of The Little Nest
Mom Unplugged at Unplug Your Kids
Gypsy at Domestically Blissed
Sarah of In These Hills
and finally Taimarie of Small Wonders
Yay!! I'm no longer it. You are!!! I'm sorry if I double tagged anyone :-s.