Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!



We had a nice day today. In the morning the girls received their gifts from Todd and I. They each received a Mama made heart necklace and knitted gnome with a felt heart needle felted on it's chest. They loved them.

The gnomes were dragged to the pool where we had a GREAT swimming lesson with no tears. I wish I hadn't spent half of last night worrying about that. After swimming we came home. We had planned a play date with some friends for after lessons but those plans were canceled as the Mama wasn't feeling well. I was happy to spend some time here cleaning and hanging out with the girls. We made a big meal (complete with pear crisp) and then they were in the bath and off to bed.

Olivia's gnome has managed to earn itself top billing as a friend in the bed tonight :).

I hope you all had a lovely day too.

4 comments:

World Wide Alternative said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Xxx

Gypsy said...

What a lovely blog - I'm really enjoying reading it. Glad the swimming lessons went well - they can be pretty heart-renching can't they. http://domesticallyblissed.wordpress.com

~amy~ said...

i tagged you!

Carle said...

PLEASE give me the gnome pattern. I adore it.
XXX
Carle'